Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Sunday, June 11, 2017 1-5PM
- Cost: $400 CDN ($300 USD) ***In order to reserve your spot for the seminar, you need to pay $50 CDN ($40 USD) deposit to Tattoos.com via PayPal*** Pay remaining balance day of seminar ($350 CDN / $260 USD)
- Seminar Overview:
- Reference Images & Stencil Tips
- Overall Design Composition
- The Importance of Contrast
- Texture & Detail
- White Highlights
- Q&A with JPJ
- Includes 20 page JPJ Seminar booklet
- Includes a JPJ Dark Water Shading Set, compliments of World Famous Ink ($125 Value) Ink set includes (6) 4oz. bottles of ink (1 black & 5 grey wash shades)
- Please bring your preferred brand of markers for freehand tutorial, along with a pen for note taking.
Chicago native, Jose Perez Jr., specializes in Detailed Black & Grey Realism. Find him at Dark Water Studio in Willow Springs, IL (southwest suburb of Chicago). Jose has been tattooing since 2004. Sponsored by World Famous Ink, H2Ocean, FKIrons, Helios Needles, Sullen & Stencil Stuff.